Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Pumpkin Challenge: Special Moments

Hello everyone! Welcome to our April's challenge. This is such a beautiful kit and I am so excited to share the reason for this challenge. Special Moments…the kit brought with it some super cute wood cuts that reminded me to celebrate special moments in my life. Go for it! Share some special moments with us linking your projects being cards, scrapbooking or gifts. Feel free to use any of the kits from My Paper Pumpkin. I can't wait to see your beauties.

Check out what our Designer Team made to inspire you and visit their blogs to leave them some love. That is always very encouraging.






Link below and don't forget to mentioned this challenge and link back to us.

Creative Blessings!

Jessica, Cathy, Heather & Boni

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the great ideas! This is my first month participating in your challenge! I used this month's Paper Pumpkin kit to make a Pool Party scrapbooking page - Project Life style.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Jen!! Im so excited you are sharing your talent with us. Thank you and keep the creativity flowing...a scrappage is a grear idea!!
      Jess

      Delete
  2. Beautiful projects ladies! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you are so awesome!! Tx Ü for being here!! Eeek! I just saw you linked a project. Yay!!

      Delete
  3. Those projects are gorgeous, I really am impressed (I don't get MPP yet)! Really pretty! Keep enjoying!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us your love with your comments!